By DE Editors
Z Corporation has unveiled the ZPrinter 350 automated, monochrome 3D printer, which it says is the company’s most affordable automated 3D printer to date. Like other Z Corporation 3D printers, the ZPrinter 350 converts 3D data into physical models much as desktop printers convert word processing files into physical documents.
The ZPrinter 350 features:
- Automatic material loading
- Snap-in binder cartridges
- Integrated recycling of unused build material
- Self-monitoring operation
- Control from both the desktop and printer
- 0.8 in./hour vertical build speed
- 8x10x8-in. build size
- 300×450-dpi resolution
- Office-safe build materials, aggressive dust-control, and zero liquid waste
“The ZPrinter 350 gives a lot more engineering departments access to advanced 3D printing technology at a value price,” said Z Corporation CEO John Kawola. “ZPrinting is going to improve the quality of their products, speed their development processes, and ultimately help the bottom line.”
The ZPrinter 350 is available through Z Corporation’s reseller network for $25,900.
For more information, visit Z Corporation.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.