By DE Editors
SYCODE has released 12 data exchange add-ins for KeyCreator, Kubotek’s 3D Direct Modeling product. The add-ins will allow for direct communication between KeyCreator and data files such as Rhinoceros 3DM, 3D Studio 3DS, SketchUp SKP and Visualization Toolkit VTK.
"SYCODE recently became a Kubotek Solution Partner with the intention of enhancing KeyCreator’s data exchange capabilities,” explains Deelip Menezes, founder and CEO of SYCODE. "We value this partnership with Kubotek which will help us work more closely with Kubotek’s technical team in order to develop solutions that extend KeyCreator’s capabilities, not just in the data exchange, but also our other areas of expertise like reverse engineering and rapid prototyping.”
The 12 data exchange add-ins that are being released include eight import and four export add-ins. The import add-ins are:
- 3DM Import for KeyCreator – Rhinoceros 3DM file import add-in
- 3DS Import for KeyCreator – 3D Studio 3DS file import add-in
- NC Import for KeyCreator – Numeric Control NC program file import add-in
- OBJ Import for KeyCreator – Wavefront OBJ file import add-in
- PIX Import for KeyCreator – Dr. PICZA PIX file import add-in
- PLT Import for KeyCreator – HPGL Plot file import add-in
- SKP Import for KeyCreator – SketchUp SKP file import add-in
- VTK Import for KeyCreator – Visualization Toolkit VTK file import add-in
The export add-ins are:
- 3DM Export for KeyCreator – Rhinoceros 3DM file export add-in
- 3DS Export for KeyCreator – 3D Studio 3DS file export add-in
- SKP Export for KeyCreator – SketchUp SKP file export add-in
- VTK Export for KeyCreator – Visualization Toolkit VTK file export add-in
The import and export add-ins are designed to work with KeyCreator Version 8.5, and have also been tested with the upcoming KeyCreator Version 9. The products are priced at $195 each and are available as fully functional trials.
For more information, visit SYCODE.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.