By DE Editors
Siemens PLM Software has announced the latest release of Femap software that provides new finite element modeling and visualization tools for increased productivity.
Femap is a PC-based CAE modeling solution and the finite element analysis (FEA) component of the Velocity Series portfolio.
Femap Version 10.1 enhancements add new functionality in model visualization and post processing, as well as NX Nastran software integration and support, including:
- Multi-group display
- Model display and visualization
- Load/constraint set and analysis management
- Global ply composite post processing
- Improved efficiency of graphics database storage
- 2D tensor force and stress plots
- NX Nastran analysis and job submittal management
Femap version 10.1 ships in August. For more information, visit Siemens PLM Software.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.