By DE Editors
Roland Academy Digital Printing Boot Camp is taught by David Goetter.
Roland Academy workshops offer instruction by industry experts and are available for each of the company’s product lines. Registered Roland owners are eligible for free and unlimited access to the Roland Academy’s online webinar series through the end of 2011. Webinars are also available to non-Roland owners for a fee.
Current webinar course topics include:
- EGX-350 Gift Engraving Using EngraveStudio
- Cylindrical Cutting Using the MDX-40A with Rotary Axis Unit
- Introduction to Variable Data Printing
- VersaWorks RIP Software Overview
- EngraveStudio Software Overview
- Introduction to Color Management
For more information, visit the Roland Academy section of Roland’s website.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.