By DE Editors
NVIDIA has introduced its most powerful and advanced top-to-bottom line of Quadro professional GPU solutions.
Spanning from sub-$100 entry-level to standalone visual computing systems, this new series includes:
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800, a 4GB, high-end solution that enables professionals to work with large-scale models and datasets.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800, a high-end solution that provides professionals with a complete toolset to push the boundaries of realism, performance, and quality.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800, a single-slot solution with added capabilities such as SLI Multi-OS and SDI support.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800, a mid-range solution for workstation graphics that provides a blend of quality, precision, performance, and programmability.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 580, an entry-level solution that boosts productivity for a variety of volume CAD and digital content applications.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 380, an affordable professional-class graphics solution that extends energy efficiency while delivering 50 percent faster performance.
- The Quadro NVS 295, which is capable of supporting up to two 30-inch digital displays at maximum resolutions.
This new line-up also brings the introduction of NVIDIA SLI Multi-OS, a technology that enables 3D workstation virtualization on the Quadro GPU. With SLI Multi-OS, applications and users are able to optimize productivity and costs through the use of multiple Quadro GPU technologies from a single workstation in a virtualized environment. Users can also enable native SLI technology support on key partner platforms to accelerate application performance, scaling and higher image quality.
For more information, visit NVIDIA.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.