By DE Editors
NextComputing’s Radius LE portable system offers workstation-class performance in an all-in-one chassis that is suited for everyday office use, but can be transported when users need to work remotely.
Configured for engineers and designers running computing-intensive 3D CAD software, the Radius LE workstation offers the features including:
- Quad-Core Intel Core i7 2.80 GHz processor
- ATI FirePro graphics with up to 2GB GDDR5 memory
- Integrated 17-in. high-resolution (1920×1200) display
- 8GB DDR3 memory
- 1TB total internal storage
- I/O including USB 3.0 and 2.0, eSATA, Gigabit Ethernet, and integrated audio
The Radius LE supports ATI EyeFinity, so up to two of NextComputing’s clip-on displays can be mounted to the front and back of the unit.
Systems start at $3,450.
For more information, visit NextComputing.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.