By DE Editors
dSPACE is hosting a Model-Based Design Tech Day, “Models, Autocoding, Software: Fast Track to Production” on Thursday, June 10 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at dSPACE Inc., in Wixom, MI.
This free event is geared toward engineers and managers who are using or planning to use model-based design to develop controls and embedded systems. It will include an introduction to production-intent model-based design. Main presentation topics will include:
- Success factors in model-based design
- From prototyping to production for floating-point and fixed-point applications
- Introduction and large-scale deployment of model-based design
- Efficient implementation of software variants
- Developing safety-critical applications according to ISO 26262
- Model-based design with AUTOSAR
Held in parallel with the model-based design technical presentations will be an “Ask the Experts” open forum. Attendees will learn about best practices, exchange ideas and opinions with industry peers, view live tool demonstrations, and have the opportunity to ask technical questions pertaining to their own specific projects and needs.
For more information, visit dSPACE.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.