By DE Editors
INUS Technology has announced that the next major release of its reverse engineering software, Rapidform XOR, will be available in April.
Rapidform XOR combines 3D scan data processing and parametric solid modeling to give users the ability to create CAD models from point clouds and polygon meshes. It can send CAD models to SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, Siemens NX, and now AutoCAD.
New features coming in Rapidform XOR3 include:
- Modeling wizards that automate the process of creating various features, including extrusions, revolutions, sweeps and pipes.
- Streamlined liveTransfer, XOR’s CAD interoperability technology.
- Native interoperability with AutoCAD.
- A new point cloud processing engine.
- A WYSIWYG batch process designer.
For more information, visit INUS Technology.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.