By DE Editors
Geometric Limited has released eDrawings Professional for Autodesk Inventor version 8.0 with support for Autodesk Inventor 2011.
eDrawings is an email-enabled collaboration tool designed to ease the sharing and interpretation of 2D and 3D product design data.
The new version of eDrawings Professional for Autodesk Inventor includes:
- Support for Autodesk Inventor 2011
- Functionalities to export Bill of Materials information from Inventor to eDrawings
- Support for measurement of Assembly features, surfaces and 3D curves
- Upgrade of eDrawings viewer version to eDrawings 2010 SP3
With eDrawings Publishers designers can:
- Generate compact eDrawings (up to 95% compressed, according to the company) for sharing over email
- Share and receive feedback on product designs with review-enabled eDrawings, and collaborate with an unlimited number of recipients
- Manage, track, and merge comments from different team members
- Measure part, assembly and drawing geometry
- Use Dynamic Cross Sectioning and Hide/Show/Move components for understanding assembly structure
- Visualize drawings effectively with 3D Data, Layouts and 3D Pointer tool
- Insert Stamps, Password Protect, and Disable Measurement for protecting sensitive design data
For more information and a free 15-day trial, visit Geometric’s eDrawings site.