By DE Editors
NAFEMS, the International Association for the Engineering Analysis Community is holding its 2011 World Congress May 23-26 in Boston. The three-day event will include more than 150 presentations in more than 40 sessions.
The NAFEMS World Congress, sponsored by SIMULIA, is dedicated to showcasing the state-of-the-art and state-of -practice in the simulation world in an impartial forum.
“We have had a great response for this year’s congress but there is still time to register for the event. We are confident that this is going to be our best congress yet and we want to encourage anyone wanting to get the most from using simulation to get involved and not to miss out on this rare opportunity,” says David Quinn, head of Marketing and Communications at NAFEMS.
This year’s congress will provide delegates with:
- keynotes from the leading minds in the analysis community
- approximately 170 presentations in 6 technical tracks
- a choice of free training courses to attend
- focus sessions on composites, stochastics, SDM, HPC and more
- an exhibition featuring all of the top software vendors in the industry
- social and networking opportunities included as part of your registration
In addition to technical tracks, NAFEMS will provide these short courses and focus sessions, which are included in the registration fee:
- Non-Linear Analysis
- Composite FE Analysis
- Dynamic FE Analysis
- Fatigue & Fracture Mechanics in FE Analysis
- Promoting the Adoption of High Performance Computing (HPC) for Engineering Simulation
- Progress in Simulating Composite Materials and Structures
- Simulation Data Management
For more information and to register, visit the NAFEMS’ World Congresssite.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.