By DE Editors
Extensible CAD Technologies has announced its new release of InspectionXpert for Pro/ENGINEER. It is an inspection report automation and ballooning tool that extracts inspection characteristics from Pro/ENGINEER drawings and exports them to inspection report forms.
InspectionXpert for Pro/ENGINEER features:
- Retooled InspectionXpert interface
- Inspection project data and settings can now be saved for reuse or revision.
- Better control over the order and placement of inspection balloons.
- Automate mapping of custom attributes and project properties to inspection report forms.
- Refresh Project option to automatically identify and capture drawing changes.
The InspectionXpert product line is intended to eliminate the manual ballooning of inspection drawings and manual creation of inspection sheets for first article and in process inspections
For more information, visit Extensible CAD Technologies.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.