By DE Editors
CIMdata, Inc., a PLM management consulting and research firm, has announced the release of the CIMdata 2011 Executive PLM Market Report, the first of five modules of the CIMdata PLM Market Analysis Report (MAR) Series. The MAR Series is designed to provide detailed information and in-depth analysis on the worldwide PLM market during 2010. It contains analyses of major trends and issues, leading PLM suppliers, revenue analyses for geographical regions, industry sectors, and historical and projected data on market growth.
The CIMdata PLM Market Analysis Report Series is packaged as five modules:
1. The CIMdata 2011 Executive PLM Market Report provides an overview of CIMdata’s global analysis.
2. The CIMdata 2011 PLM Industry Review and Trends Report is mainly qualitative in nature, and focuses on key issues facing the global PLM ecosystem of solution providers and end user organizations.
3. The CIMdata 2011 PLM Market and Solution Supplier Analysis Report details measures of and forecasts for the overall PLM market and key segments, including Tools, cPDm, and Digital Manufacturing.
4. The CIMdata 2011 PLM Market Geographic Analysis Report provides an additional view of the 2010 market results, by major geography.
5. The CIMdata 2011 PLM Market Industry Analysis Report provides an industry segmentation view of the 2010 market results.
“After a down year in 2009, the global PLM market came back strong in 2010,” says Stan Przybylinski, CIMdata’s Director of Research. “Not only did the PLM market return to overall growth in 2010, many segments grew back to the levels achieved in 2008. With the world’s economies still in recovery mode, this bodes well for continued PLM investment growth. CIMdata expects the market to continue to grow in 2011 and beyond.”
The CIMdata PLM Market Analysis Report Series is available as a five-module set or each module can be purchased separately. It is also available as part of the CIMdata PLM Community Gold Membership. Further more information, visit CIMdata.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.