By DE Editors
CD-adapco is expanding the 2009 STAR American Conference program. Following the record-breaking attendance at the 2008 STAR American Conference, and demand for CD-adapco’s flagship STAR-CCM+ software package, the company will be holding four STAR American Conferences in 2009, each focused on a specific industry sector:
- STAR Global Forum: Simulation for Energy Engineering, Houston, TX, June 23-24
- STAR Global Aerospace and Defense Forum 2009, Southern CA, Sept. 1-2
- STAR Global Marine Forum, Southern CA, Sept. 1-2
- STAR Global Vehicle and Powertrain Forum 2009, Detroit MI, Nov. 2009
“The combination of our continued rapid business growth with the overwhelming response to our 2008 Conference means that we have simply outgrown a single STAR American Conference,” says Bill Clark, CD-adapco’s senior vice president of Operations. “By focusing on a specific industry sector in each of the four conferences, we hope to be able to fully explore the tangible business benefits that can be gained from adopting an automated approach to engineering simulation in that industry.”
Each conference will explore the benefits of deploying automation in CAE processes, with reference to industry-relevant examples and case studies.
- Learn about the latest simulation techniques from CD-adapco staff and experienced users from around the world.
- Network with other CAE users and industry experts and hear how they employ CD-adapco software to gain a competitive industrial advantage.
- Experience the latest CAE technology with seminars and hands on demonstrations.
- Listen to presentations from CD-adapco’s industrial partners, describing new applications of CAE technology.
- Meet the people behind the software, from CD-adapco management and software developers to support engineers.
For more information, visit CD-adapco.