By DE Editors
Designed for architects, planners, and interior designers, Asuni CAD’s VisualARQ is a Rhino plug-in for creating and editing architectural models. It adds parametric 3D objects like walls, columns, doors, windows, and stairs that are suitable for 3D modeling and 2D documentation.
VisualARQ offers a set of architectural tools that make the design and documentation process faster. A feature-based editor allows users to create and edit custom architectural objects. Other features include:
- User friendly wizards, dialogs and toolbars.
- Customization options for VisualARQ objects.
- Tools to create 2D documentation, including sections, opening elevations, schedule tables, and area calculation.
- A floor manager and other useful tools to work with multi-story models.
- A library of standard architectural objects and structural profiles.
- Savanna3D, a library of Rhino blocks with various collections of commonly used objects.
- Support for any render engine that works with Rhino 4.0.
VisualARQ 1.0 is available in 6 languages (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Czech).
For more information, visit Asuni CAD’s VisualARQ site.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.