By DE Editors
AccelerEyes has released Jacket GBENCH, which allows users to gauge the GPU performance of computers relative to equivalent benchmarks obtained from a variety of other computers, including the CPU of the same computer.
Benchmarks include six different tasks, common to the technical computing community:
- LU decomposition of a 1024 x 1024 grid
- FFT of a 2^20 vector
- BLAS—Matrix multiplication of two 1024 x 1024 matrices
- Convolution of 64x64x64 matrix with a 3x3x3 kernel
- Multiplication of 1024x1024x32 matrix with a vector
- Solution of a system of 1024 equations
GBENCH is available for Windows (32- and 64-bit platforms) and Linux (32- and 64-bit platforms. It is available for download now.
For more information, visit Accelereyes.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.