3Dconnexion has unveiled its SpaceMouse Pro Wireless, the first wireless 3D mouse with comprehensive selection of professional features.
According to the company, some of the SpaceMouse Pro’s benefits are:
- Complete wireless freedom, as the device is equipped with 2.4GHz wireless technology for real-time connection and a two month battery life.
- Professional performance with automatic application recognition and the ability to assign four-section on-screen radial menu to one of the device’s 15 buttons.
- On-Screen Display that allows users to easily view commands assigned to intelligent function keys.
- The ability to see work from every angle with SpaceMouse’s 6 Degrees of Freedom navigation and QuickView Keys.
- Minimized hand movements with conveniently positioned keyboard modifiers for simple access to Control, Shift, Alt and Esc functions.
- Ergonomics and build quality which includes a full size, soft-coated hand rest and 15 tactile, fully programmable buttons.
- Flexible Connectivity via USB or Wireless.
- The 3Dconnexion Experience with 3DxWare 10 that enables users to customize and optimize the device for performance as well as tailor setting and buttons to various applications.
“With the SpaceMouse Wireless, the world’s first wireless 3D mouse, 3Dconnexion revolutionized the market,” says Antonio Pascucci, vice president of products at 3Dconnexion. “Now the SpaceMouse Pro Wireless raises the bar even higher, delivering the same wireless freedom to 3Dconnexion’s professional series of 3D navigation devices.”
The SpaceMouse Pro Wireless will be available in early July.
For more information, visit 3Dconnexion.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.