By DE Editors
This year’s conference will host the following keynote speakers:
- Steve Iden, Integrated Vehicle and Energy Technology (INVENT) program manager at Air Force Research Labs (AFRL)
- Masa Hirvonen, manager ITF, systems engineering and analysis, Honda Aircraft Company Inc.
- Eng Carlos Henrique Berto, manager systems development, optimization and integration – Embraer
- Dirk Van den Berghen, executive vice president and chief sales operations officer of LMS
- Kevin Kott, president of dSPACE, Inc.
The 2011 Americas Aerospace Engineering Conference will provide an opportunity to explore the latest technological evolution in mechatronic simulation, systems integration and test-based engineering processes contributing to faster aircraft development maturity and better risk mitigation.
For more information, visit the 2011 Aerospace Engineering Conference site.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.